I think everyone I know dreams of living the internet life style but few really want to put in the work to make a living at it. I have listed eight reason why you should consider becoming an affiliate marketer on todys internet.
- No Website Needed. Yes that is correct you do not need a website. Should you have a website? Yes you most certainly should at least have a blog to sort of centralize your operations. But you can run a great affiliate business using just funnels composed of optin pages, landing pages, thank you and download pages.
- Multiple Income Streams. You can Create multiple income stream with different funnels. If one quits producing then start another one. You can have as many income streams as you can manage and advertise for.
- Low Start Up Cost. No business I know of can have zero start up cost. However Affiliate Marketing has one of the lowest start up cost I know. The great ting here that a lot of the parts you need can be purchased after a 30 day free trial. That means you could be making money before you pay, if your quick.
- 24/7 Marketing. Your funnels are working for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week even while you sleep if you set them up right. Once that funnel is humming along you can build you another.
- Part Time Or Full Time. You can set up a few funnels and run that business part time while you build your sales. Once you can replace your income you could scale up your business and go full time into affiliate marketing. Very few business alow you to scale up this fast.
- No Physical Products Needed. You can sell digital products all day long. Peoples appetite for information is enormous and seems to be increasing each year. The great point here is you can pick any niche you want and many affiliate marketers operate across several niches.
- No college degree or experience needed. One of the great things about affiliate marketing is that there are hundreds of marketers who want to teach you how to make money. You don’t need any special education or experience, but you do need a willingness to learn and apply what you learn. That’s also one of the negatives of internet marketing. So many of these people selling systems will tell you they have the solution but be alert. I have tried working with several systems but the only one that I have found as effective is John Thornhill’s “Partnership To Success.” If you are serious about making a living online you should check this training out. It’s worth every penny and then some.
- Best of all You Can Start Right Now. That’s right start today. Start your research there are all kinds of resources available for you. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot, be sure to check out “Partnership To Success.” John will make sure you succeed if you are willing to put in the work.
I’ll give you some other ideas where to start on tomorrows Blog Post see you there.
Thank You, Tommy