Who we are
Our website address is: https://im-fever.com.
Tommy Alphin | 2006 Mediterran Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA. 23451
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at Tommy Alphin | 2006 Mediterrean Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA. 23451
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHAT’S THE POLICY ON THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES?
We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of the Service. More information on Google Analytics – including how you can control the information sent to Google – can be found here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You may also choose to control some of the advertisements you receive on the Service by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Who we share your data with
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Service.
We may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
- With the public if you submit to a public part of the Service, such as comments, social media posts, or other features viewable by the public or generally by registered users of the Service.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with the Service, or those with a Service with which we integrate.
- With our affiliates.
Through other means of Sharing.
We may share your information:
- With our affiliates and third party service providers that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- In connection with the potential merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymous form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
HOW DOES SOCIAL SHARING APPLY?
The Service may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you log in to the Service or share actions you take on the Service. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. We do not receive or store passwords to your third party social media accounts.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.